You can receive 2 Free* Movie Tickets to see I CAN ONLY IMAGINE in Theaters! The must-see film your friends won’t want to miss. (Limited Supply)
Larry shared this comment from a recent preview showing:
“I’m not a Christian. I’m from India and believe all faiths are equal. I was invited to see I CAN ONLY IMAGINE with some friends and I joined somewhat skeptical. Towards the end of the film we were all crying. Afterwards, I asked my friends if faith like what I saw in this film was real and could bring hope.” — Freshman, Full Sail University
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE opens March 16. Invite a friend and get your tickets for opening weekend at: http://icanonlyimaginetickets.com
*Fandango Promotional Code Terms and Conditions: Fandango Promotional Code is good towards one movie ticket (up to $10 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see I Can Only Imagine or any other movie at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. Fandango Promotional Code must be redeemed by 8/31/2018 and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced and there will be no refunds. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code, then user must pay the difference. Limit 1 reward per person. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program. The redemption of Fandango Promotional Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. All Rights Reserved.
Previous Coaching Tips
- Andy Stanley’s Looking for the Uniquely Better.
- Beginning the Year Checklist.
- A tension: Only the interested or every person?
- Next Steps with the Each and the Every.
- Can Incoming Freshmen Launch?
- Caring for our People.
- The Network Map.
- The First Coaching Call.
- Collaborative Discipleship.
- Developing Leaders with Different Personalities.
- Two Simple Leadership Development Constructs.
- How to Finish When You Can’t See the Finish Line.
- Uh oh! Now what?
- Key Volunteer Challenge.
- Launch Week Side Benefits.
- A Launch Trip Offers Team Benefits.
- Advent Devotionals.
- December Checklist.
- Mention Spring Break Opportunities Now.
- Gap Year.
- Engaging Spiritually with Friends and Family Over Break.
- Prayer, Evangelism, Biblical Content, and Community. Parts 1 & 2.
- Students learning from other student leaders.
- Removing Hurdles to Volunteer Involvement.
- Ministry as microcosm or ecosystem?
- Articulating vision.
- “Can I get in on this?”
- Ministry even on snow days.
- A 2000 voice virtual choir.
- The “traffic light rule”.