You may have seen my recent post, “Did you know…?” Many of our leaders contributed to this list of information and resources.
Many of those contributing sent enough info to make a worthy Coaching Tip. It was a shame to limit them to a sentence or two. Today’s tip is one such case.
Thanks to the Destino distance coaching team of Chelsea Hengeveld, Erin Brasher, and Devin Tressler, I’m passing on some Destino evangelistic materials great for various contexts when engaging evangelistically over culture, race, and ethnicity.
Destino envisions many of their resources, found at destino.org/resources, helping regardless of whether or not you’re launching Destino.
Finally, this team has developed a basic semester long coaching plan for those beginning Destino movements that may give you ideas for coaching a start up.
Fall Coaching Tips
- “Act as if it were true.”
- Beginning the Campus Year Checklist.
- Ways a coach helps.
- Engaging South Asian Students.
- Did you know…?
- Using Summer Connect Content this Fall.
Summer Tip Series
- “Organic Church” by Neil Cole.
- “The Tipping Point” by Malcolm Gladwell.
- “I Once Was Lost” by Don Everts and Doug Schaupp.
- “The Starfish and the Spider” by Brafman and Beckstrom.
- “Go, following Jesus to the ends of the earth.” by Dave Dishman.
- “God Space” by Doug Pollock.
- “A Cry of Hope, A Call to Action” by Charles Gilmer.
- “Outliers: The Story of Success” by Malcolm Gladwell