Bob Fuhs gave overall direction to this year’s Summer Connect. 890 students registered, but as many as 1500-1800 may have participated throughout the summer in 129 different Hub locations.
We continue to see the value of Summer Connect and the potential of what this could mean for spiritual development of thousands of students who do not participate in a summer mission.
In a report I heard this past week about Summer Connect, it was suggested that all eight of the archived summer sessions could be excellent semester-long Bible study or weekly meeting content. You can find all eight on the Summer Connect page. They are:
- Week 1. Summer Refreshed. By James White.
- Week 2. Refreshing Spirit. By Bob Fuhs.
- Week 3. Refreshed Refreshers. By Timothy Muehlhoff.
- Week 4. Refreshed by Experiencing Jesus. By Rick James.
- Week 5. Life Refreshed. By Carrie Walker Louer.
- Week 6. Relationships Refreshed. By Renee Begay.
- Week 7. Refresh the World. By Rasool Berry.
- Week 8. Back to Campus, Refreshed. By Roger Hershey.
Fall Coaching Tips
- “Act as if it were true.”
- Beginning the Campus Year Checklist.
- Ways a coach helps.
- Engaging South Asian Students.
- Did you know…?
Summer Tip Series
- “Organic Church” by Neil Cole.
- “The Tipping Point” by Malcolm Gladwell.
- “I Once Was Lost” by Don Everts and Doug Schaupp.
- “The Starfish and the Spider” by Brafman and Beckstrom.
- “Go, following Jesus to the ends of the earth.” by Dave Dishman.
- “God Space” by Doug Pollock.
- “A Cry of Hope, A Call to Action” by Charles Gilmer.
- “Outliers: The Story of Success” by Malcolm Gladwell