– If you like strategic planning, this tip is for you.
– If you are interested in other contexts or like knowing what others are doing, you’ll find this interesting.
– If strategic planning puts you to sleep, well…I’ll have a different tip next week!
At our last national team meeting, we were shown the Strategic Planning Snapshot Links. It lists links to snapshots of the campus ministry’s Strategic Plan, as well as National Teams’ and National Ministries’ Strategic Plans.
The purpose of the document is to enable leaders and teams to be informed by the various plans and to collaborate with each other more effectively.
You can access the document yourself. Not all teams have theirs updated yet, but here is what you’ll find today.
- Campus Strategic Plan that Informs the National Team Plans
- National Teams & National Ministries Template
- Campus Field Ministries
- Ethnic Field Ministries
- Global Missions
- Leadership Development
- Fund Development
- Research & Development
- High School
- Faculty Commons