The Student LINC and Coaching Center teams recently listed all the topics we need to cover with our student and volunteer leaders between now and the end of the campus year. It was a rather daunting list.
So, here is a sample “to do” list with helpful resources.
- One more big evangelistic push.
- Evaluation of the year.
- Gather and submit movement indicators.
- Planning for summer and next year.
- Plan Freshman Orientation activities before summer.
- Goal setting.
- Potential launching in a new context.
- Student organization details like scheduling a meeting location for next year.
- Recruiting new leaders, shadow current leadership, and passing the baton.
- Sending Seniors and Others.
- Final Summer Mission, Trek, and Summer Connect recruiting. (If it’s still listed, it’s open. Specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Survival, and how to minister back home this summer.
- Finishing the year well.
- Celebrating God’s working.
- Appreciation- Customer Relations.
We wouldn’t want to give that whole list to our leaders all at once. We’ll want to prioritize these and then coach them through this in the four to six weeks remaining this Spring.