In my last tip, I talked about 10 things Ben Rivera suggests doing before the end of the year.
One was talking through summer survival for our students. There’s a Summer Survival Guide packet available on CruPress Green.
But one of the most important things we can do to prepare our students for the summer, no matter where they will be, is to give them a way to have regular time in the Bible.
Marilyn Adamson, Director, EveryStudent.com, recently sent me some information about the Gospel of John online study at EveryStudent.com.
It is easy to subscribe. In fact I did it to see what it was like. The first email came in just a matter of minutes. I found it engaging.
Emails come out about every five days, just frequent enough to be a great reminder. If students don’t like it, they can unsubscribe anytime. And, it’s free!
Even those who don’t yet know Christ will find them interesting.
Over 17,000 have signed up for this email series. Marilyn says, she has gotten lots of positive feedback. Here are a few comments:
- “Thanks for everything. My faith became stronger and feel closer to God than ever.”
- “I never would be where i am in my relationship today if God hadn’t led me to this.”
- “Thank you so much for teaching me. I find the way you teach and explain things so satisfying and so comforting. I can hardly wait till the next chapter. Again thank you so much.”
- “I love my Bible like never before!”
- “Thank you for all the emails, its doing wonders to my faith.”
Sign up at http://www.everystudent.com/knowingGod.html. Just enter your first name and email address.
Have a great week launching and building new movements.