With all of the websites we have in the US Campus Ministry it is hard to remember them all and to know which ones are used for which purposes. Althought I have sent this tip out before, Joe Hanford, Overflow Show, said that I should send it annually as a reminder.
Ethnic Ministry websites:
- MovementLaunching A good starting place for understanding ministry within different ethnic communities.
- This site also includes all the information that is found in movement launching books for Bridges, Impact, Destino and Epic.
- Specific sites for various ethnic communities.
- EveryStudent.com Naturally.
- ESCmedia.org. The posters and articles. Also a list of newspaper editorials to create discussion on campus.
- GodSquad’s Evangelism page. Lots of training, articles and resources.
- Evangelism Toolbox. More resources both within and outside CCC.
- LeaderU. Articles on a Christian perspective for use in the classroom or for research.
- How to write your personal testimony.
- Resources for developing a Greek Movement on campus.
- Follow up site for EveryStudent for new believers.
- There is a staff page on GodSquad. You will need the userid and password that you use for other CCC sites.
- The Resource Center on the Campus Staff site. Go to Resource Center, then to Lanes/Lines, then Catalytic Resources, then Staff Resources, then Catalytic Field Training, then Look, Launch, and Lead
- Nebraska Catalytic launching movements videos.
- The San Francisco Metro website.
- An e-learning tool for launching ministries.
- There are lots of blogs out there as well. Here are just a few.
You probably have your own list of favorites that you like to pass on to your leaders. If not, consider this list as a starting point.